Looking for a fantastic fingerstyle guitar that's truly one of a kind? Robin is offering this Engelmann Spruce and Bloodwood Grand Concert at her fantasy shop, Guitar Gallery. I'm really proud of this instrument. It has great volume that really projects, with a strong attack and great focus. The neck is very slim and comfortable. If you're the least bit tempted, I can guarantee you'll be thrilled.
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Bloodwood Grand Concert at Guitar Gallery
Looking for a fantastic fingerstyle guitar that's truly one of a kind? Robin is offering this Engelmann Spruce and Bloodwood Grand Concert at her fantasy shop, Guitar Gallery. I'm really proud of this instrument. It has great volume that really projects, with a strong attack and great focus. The neck is very slim and comfortable. If you're the least bit tempted, I can guarantee you'll be thrilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I'm going to own one of these; I don't know when, but I WILL have one. What a gorgeous instrument.
Hey thanks Charles!
Post a Comment