Sunday, August 05, 2007

Gettin' Real Excited About Healdsburg


I'm really getting excited about Healdsburg now. Over the next few days I'll put together a little page of all the instruments I'm bringing to the festival. I just took Don Alder's new Grand Concert and Baritone into a photo shoot so I'll have some clearer shots of these up on the site soon. For now, here's a close up of the Bloodwood Ryan Armrest Bevel on that Grand Concert. The other guitars I'll have at the show are a Sitka Spruce/African Mahogany Grand Concert, a European Spruce/Sapele Grand Concert, and an Italian Alpine Spruce/Macassar Ebony Concert Nylon, and Jack's Cedar/Koa Baritone. If you are at the festival, I hope you'll make time to sit down and have a careful listen to all of these beauties. I'll be delighted answer all your questions about them. Only two more weeks!

2 comments:

Paskins Family said...

Awesome Work Matt! - I can’t wait to see and hear these works....

Display Name said...

Thanks Aaron! See you there. :)