Chris Ruble's Engelmann Spruce/Wenge Aurora is coming along great. As you can see I've nearly completed assembly of the rim, jointed the top, laid in the rosette and brought the top to it's pre-assembly thickness of 0.100 inches. Chris has opted for several options on this guitar...a cutaway, the Ryan armrest bevel, the side soundport, and a slightly long-scale multi-scale geometry of 25.75"-26.5" to provide a little extra string tension for the drop tunings Chris likes to use. I consider a repeat customer to be the truest compliment, so it's an honor to build an Aurora for Chris since it will be complimenting the Redwood/Ziricote Baritone he has now. Thanks again, Chris!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Chris' Aurora is taking shape.
Chris Ruble's Engelmann Spruce/Wenge Aurora is coming along great. As you can see I've nearly completed assembly of the rim, jointed the top, laid in the rosette and brought the top to it's pre-assembly thickness of 0.100 inches. Chris has opted for several options on this guitar...a cutaway, the Ryan armrest bevel, the side soundport, and a slightly long-scale multi-scale geometry of 25.75"-26.5" to provide a little extra string tension for the drop tunings Chris likes to use. I consider a repeat customer to be the truest compliment, so it's an honor to build an Aurora for Chris since it will be complimenting the Redwood/Ziricote Baritone he has now. Thanks again, Chris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment