You can see from today's batch of pictures that I've finish sanded Geoff's Concert Nylon and gotten it all prepared for lacquer. Addam Stark used to do the finishing at Santa Cruz Guitar Company and I'm so grateful that he's right here in Santa Cruz and available to do his magic on my instruments. He finishes instruments from many very well-regarded luthiers, and his super-thin coats leave nothing to be desired compared to french polishing.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Geoff's Concert Nylon is Ready for Lacquer
You can see from today's batch of pictures that I've finish sanded Geoff's Concert Nylon and gotten it all prepared for lacquer. Addam Stark used to do the finishing at Santa Cruz Guitar Company and I'm so grateful that he's right here in Santa Cruz and available to do his magic on my instruments. He finishes instruments from many very well-regarded luthiers, and his super-thin coats leave nothing to be desired compared to french polishing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment