Clifton and I talked again today and we got a little closer to some final choices for his Deep Baritone. He's decided on a redwood top, zebrawood back and sides, and he's leaning toward bloodwood for all the trim (binding, rosette, headplates, endgraft, heelcap). As I've told him, I think these are really exciting and excellent choices. I took a few pictures of some wood I have in the shop to help him consider or rule out other ideas. Here they are.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Redwood - Zebrawood - Bloodwood!
Clifton and I talked again today and we got a little closer to some final choices for his Deep Baritone. He's decided on a redwood top, zebrawood back and sides, and he's leaning toward bloodwood for all the trim (binding, rosette, headplates, endgraft, heelcap). As I've told him, I think these are really exciting and excellent choices. I took a few pictures of some wood I have in the shop to help him consider or rule out other ideas. Here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment