Over the last week I've gotten Tom Roca's Concert Nylon ready for finish. Here you can see I've added the position markers to the side of the fingerboard, glued on heelcap, shaped the neck to a slim "C"-shaped profile per Tom's request, made the bridge, and finely detail/sanded the entire guitar. The top on this guitar is cedar. The back and sides are Indian rosewood. The neck is Honduran mahogany, and all the trim, bridge and fingerboard are cocobolo. I think it's real pretty! :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Tom Roca's Concert Nylon is Ready for Finish
Over the last week I've gotten Tom Roca's Concert Nylon ready for finish. Here you can see I've added the position markers to the side of the fingerboard, glued on heelcap, shaped the neck to a slim "C"-shaped profile per Tom's request, made the bridge, and finely detail/sanded the entire guitar. The top on this guitar is cedar. The back and sides are Indian rosewood. The neck is Honduran mahogany, and all the trim, bridge and fingerboard are cocobolo. I think it's real pretty! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment