Dan's Multi-Scale Italian Spruce and Indian Rosewood Concert Nylon Crossover sounds beautiful. Today I spent some time comparing Dan's Crossover to Cliff's classical Guitar. Despite the considerable differences in appearance between these two instruments, their design with respect to orientation of the bridge, soundboard bracing, and other details are all headed in the same direction, and so I'm delighted that their strong volume and rich tone are very similar. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be letting the string tension soak in, playing and listening to these instruments, refininng the setup, and preparing them for final delivery. Coming soon, Dan! :)
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Dan's Italian Spruce and Indian Rosewood Concert Nylon Crossover is Strung Up
Dan's Multi-Scale Italian Spruce and Indian Rosewood Concert Nylon Crossover sounds beautiful. Today I spent some time comparing Dan's Crossover to Cliff's classical Guitar. Despite the considerable differences in appearance between these two instruments, their design with respect to orientation of the bridge, soundboard bracing, and other details are all headed in the same direction, and so I'm delighted that their strong volume and rich tone are very similar. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be letting the string tension soak in, playing and listening to these instruments, refininng the setup, and preparing them for final delivery. Coming soon, Dan! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment