Two years ago I built a twin set of nylon and steel string 7-string instruments for a remarkable Norwegian composer, jazz musician and fingerstyle soloist, Rune Mandelid. I was delighted to get an email from him this week letting me know that he has put together an extensive website presenting his works. Rune's music is so original and lush and so beautiful, so I was absolutely thrilled to see all the videos of his performances on the instruments I've made for him. Please, dear reader, take the next ten minutes to find out about a truly gifted and inspired musician.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Rune Mandelid's Amazing Artistry
Two years ago I built a twin set of nylon and steel string 7-string instruments for a remarkable Norwegian composer, jazz musician and fingerstyle soloist, Rune Mandelid. I was delighted to get an email from him this week letting me know that he has put together an extensive website presenting his works. Rune's music is so original and lush and so beautiful, so I was absolutely thrilled to see all the videos of his performances on the instruments I've made for him. Please, dear reader, take the next ten minutes to find out about a truly gifted and inspired musician.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment