OK Aaron, it'll be there on Tuesday! :) Last month Addam was touching up some tiny imperfections in the finish of Aaron's European Spruce and Cocobolo Arena Cutaway, and at last it's ready to go on its musical way. I've really enjoyed playing it during this last week. It's got a deep rich bass tone that's dramatic, yet crystal clear and that full deep tone jumps out at the slightest touch on the strings. Note the cocobolo nut and saddle. There will also be a (more conventional) bone nut and saddle in the case. I really like the look of the cocobolo nut and saddle, and the tone is fantastic.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Sending Aaron's Arena on Monday
OK Aaron, it'll be there on Tuesday! :) Last month Addam was touching up some tiny imperfections in the finish of Aaron's European Spruce and Cocobolo Arena Cutaway, and at last it's ready to go on its musical way. I've really enjoyed playing it during this last week. It's got a deep rich bass tone that's dramatic, yet crystal clear and that full deep tone jumps out at the slightest touch on the strings. Note the cocobolo nut and saddle. There will also be a (more conventional) bone nut and saddle in the case. I really like the look of the cocobolo nut and saddle, and the tone is fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment