Introducing a New Classical Model! - It is with great enthusiasm that I announce that I'm building the first of a new model...the Mustapick Classical. I've been getting interest from a few classical players who've really liked the sound of my crossovers, so I'm just getting started on my first custom order for a Cedar and Brazilian Rosewood Classical that I'm building for Cliff. As you can see here, the Brazilian rosewood set is particularly stunning, and a very high quality sturdy chunk of wood. A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of building this Concert Nylon for Cliff, so it will very be fun to build a companion instrument for him.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Introducing a New Classical Model! - It is with great enthusiasm that I announce that I'm building the first of a new model...the Mustapick Classical. I've been getting interest from a few classical players who've really liked the sound of my crossovers, so I'm just getting started on my first custom order for a Cedar and Brazilian Rosewood Classical that I'm building for Cliff. As you can see here, the Brazilian rosewood set is particularly stunning, and a very high quality sturdy chunk of wood. A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of building this Concert Nylon for Cliff, so it will very be fun to build a companion instrument for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment