I've braced the back of Mike's semi-baritone and prepared the rim for the back and closed up the soundbox. Next I'll be routing for the curly koa endgraft and binding and installing those. The bindings have already been bent along with the sides. I really enjoy installing the bindings and then sanding them flush. That's when you can really get a sense of how nice all the woods look next to eachother.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Closed up Mike's Soundbox
I've braced the back of Mike's semi-baritone and prepared the rim for the back and closed up the soundbox. Next I'll be routing for the curly koa endgraft and binding and installing those. The bindings have already been bent along with the sides. I really enjoy installing the bindings and then sanding them flush. That's when you can really get a sense of how nice all the woods look next to eachother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment