I was absolutely thrilled when I opened the latest box to arrive at my door from Luthier's Mercantile, and you're about to see why (Thanks, Andrew!). Have a peek at this stunningly beautiful cocobolo back that I'll be using soon for Alan's upcoming baritone. I'm a huge fan of LMI. They, along with so many others like them, are doing so much to enable our world of individual lutherie. I should of course mention some of my other favorite places to shop, Allied Lutherie, RC Tonewoods, and Big Island Acoustic Koa. Now be very careful when visiting these sites! You might ending up "needing" another guitar. :)
Friday, March 03, 2006
Hey Alan, Holy Cocobolo!
I was absolutely thrilled when I opened the latest box to arrive at my door from Luthier's Mercantile, and you're about to see why (Thanks, Andrew!). Have a peek at this stunningly beautiful cocobolo back that I'll be using soon for Alan's upcoming baritone. I'm a huge fan of LMI. They, along with so many others like them, are doing so much to enable our world of individual lutherie. I should of course mention some of my other favorite places to shop, Allied Lutherie, RC Tonewoods, and Big Island Acoustic Koa. Now be very careful when visiting these sites! You might ending up "needing" another guitar. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment