In photo galleries thiteen and fourteen you can follow the various steps of preparing the fan-fretted neck for Mike's semi-baritone. So far I've assembled the various components. Next I'll be shaping the heal and neck profile. I'm really having fun shaping a skewed version of my customary headstock shape to blend in with the angled frets and nut. I'll post some close up pictures once I refine the shape and get a little finer grit sandpaper on it. More soon!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Fan Fretted Neck Coming Along
In photo galleries thiteen and fourteen you can follow the various steps of preparing the fan-fretted neck for Mike's semi-baritone. So far I've assembled the various components. Next I'll be shaping the heal and neck profile. I'm really having fun shaping a skewed version of my customary headstock shape to blend in with the angled frets and nut. I'll post some close up pictures once I refine the shape and get a little finer grit sandpaper on it. More soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment