Now I've prepared the rim of Alan's deep baritone to receive the back, braced the back, and closed up the soundbox, and trimmed the overhand off the back to be flush with the sides. Next I'll be using a palm sander to thin the perimeter of the soundboard's lower bout, and installing the binding. These are two of my favorite parts of guitar building coming up. :)
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Alan's Baritone Soundbox is Closed Up
Now I've prepared the rim of Alan's deep baritone to receive the back, braced the back, and closed up the soundbox, and trimmed the overhand off the back to be flush with the sides. Next I'll be using a palm sander to thin the perimeter of the soundboard's lower bout, and installing the binding. These are two of my favorite parts of guitar building coming up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment