Palomorado's zebrawood/Adirondack deep baritone is all strung up and I'm really happy with the tone. I think the Adirondack spruce top put a little extra sizzle in the treble overtones and I'm delighted with it. I'll get to enjoy it for a week or so while I let the tension soak in and refine the setup. Pal wants a pickup in it so I've recommended to him K&K's Pure Western Mini system. It's fantastic. I'll be getting studio glam shots of this guitar next Wednesday so that I can feature it permanently on my Deep Baritone Model Page.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Palomorad's Deep Baritone is Strung Up
Palomorado's zebrawood/Adirondack deep baritone is all strung up and I'm really happy with the tone. I think the Adirondack spruce top put a little extra sizzle in the treble overtones and I'm delighted with it. I'll get to enjoy it for a week or so while I let the tension soak in and refine the setup. Pal wants a pickup in it so I've recommended to him K&K's Pure Western Mini system. It's fantastic. I'll be getting studio glam shots of this guitar next Wednesday so that I can feature it permanently on my Deep Baritone Model Page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment