Today I put in the frets, made a bridge and glued it on, and attached the neck. Here are the latest pictures...Page 1 and Page 2. So it's nearly there. Tomorrow morning I'll just do a fret level, drill the bridge pin holes through the top, make a nut and saddle, string it up, and enjoy the inaugural strum! Then over the course of the next couple weeks, while I'm working on another zebrawood deep baritone (yup, that's right!), I'll be revisiting the setup on this guitar and get it dialed in just right. Then it's ready for shipping.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Clifton's Deep Baritone Very Nearly Done
Today I put in the frets, made a bridge and glued it on, and attached the neck. Here are the latest pictures...Page 1 and Page 2. So it's nearly there. Tomorrow morning I'll just do a fret level, drill the bridge pin holes through the top, make a nut and saddle, string it up, and enjoy the inaugural strum! Then over the course of the next couple weeks, while I'm working on another zebrawood deep baritone (yup, that's right!), I'll be revisiting the setup on this guitar and get it dialed in just right. Then it's ready for shipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment