Yesterday I picked up Aaron's Cocobolo and European Spruce Arena Cutaway from getting lacquered by the great Addam Stark. Today I glued the cocobolo bridge on. I sure like the way that koa bevel glows. The real fun will come in the next few days when I get some strings on this beauty and hear what she has to say. Another "Happy Birthday" is comin' up!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Aaron's Arena OM is back from Addam
Yesterday I picked up Aaron's Cocobolo and European Spruce Arena Cutaway from getting lacquered by the great Addam Stark. Today I glued the cocobolo bridge on. I sure like the way that koa bevel glows. The real fun will come in the next few days when I get some strings on this beauty and hear what she has to say. Another "Happy Birthday" is comin' up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
its a good thing that my favorite color is Red....i think i may have to give this guitar that name....looks awesome!
Thanks Aaron! :)
Post a Comment